About Fast 3.0
Our “FAST FLOW ™” personal training is a truly a revolutionary fitness concept where each member gets a customized workout at every visit, with no class times. You will always work out under the supervision of a certified personal trainer, with a personalized workout for a single monthly membership fee. “FAST FLOW ™” is the true hybrid between One-on-One Personal Training and Group Personal Training.
We created a supportive, safe environment where you’re not joining a gym, you’re joining a family and a community of like-minded people that will give you the positive support and accountability you need to succeed.
WHAT IS FAST 3.0?
FAST 3.0 is a results based PERSONAL TRAINING center in Burlington, NJ that offers the following:
- Customized FAST FLOW ™ 30-minute fitness training circuit with a focus on building the body’s core, endurance and strength.
- Station exercises incorporate current, innovative FUNCTIONAL TRAINING ELEMENTS. Our Fitness Coaches customize every workout based on each member’s level of fitness, wants, and needs.
- Member training sessions are always UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER.
- NO SET CLASS TIMES means you start your training session whenever YOU want.
- MEMBERS HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS EVERY DAY OF OPERATION for a single monthly membership fee.
- An ENCOURAGING ENVIRONMENT where you’re not joining a gym, you’re joining a family and a community of like-minded people that will give you the positive support and accountability you need to succeed.
30 MINUTES – NO LIMITS!™
Our 30 MINUTE fitness training circuits are designed and taught by CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINERS, focused on building the body’s core. Adding lean muscle forces your body to burn more fat daily. The more muscle you have the more fat you burn. It is that simple.
Research shows that this is best achieved by doing a minimum of 30-60 minute core-based fitness sessions three or four times per week. Our advanced training works the abs and other core muscles that will allow you to quickly flatten your stomach and tighten your glutes. It has been shown that working your core (the muscles that control, move and stabilize the hips and lower body) also has the highest rates of calorie burn.
As an example, we teach you how to strengthen your legs with multiple types of lunges, some with weights and some using only body weight. Keeping your “legs on the ground”, for most if not all of your exercises, forces the body to use all of the muscles required for that movement enhancing overall body strength and balance.
As certified trainers, we know increasing core strength with an acute focus on functional movement, defined as the ability to move the body with proper muscle and joint function for effortless, pain-free movement helps build muscles in the upper and lower body more effectively. Strong core and well developed “functional” muscles are the key to pain free movement whether it be running, throwing a ball, or lifting groceries out of the trunk.
Our personalized fitness programs are carefully designed to prevent injury while training as each preceding station warms up muscles that will be used in the next station.
Muscular imbalances or weakness in the core can lead to everything from back and joint pain to problems with posture. Our fun but intense circuits not only help prevent potential injuries during your training but also while playing sports or just living life!